Sunday, August 10, 2008

Up And Running!

Thanks to Ashley, my wonderful, talented, beautiful, and technology-savvy sister-in-law, the Beckstrand Bunch Blog is finally up and running... for the most part! We still have a long way to go to get this thing where we want it, but at least it looks cute! At the end of the week Derek will be taking a 3-day fishing trip with his buddies up at Flaming Gorge, so I can guarantee I'll be putting a lot more on here while he's away. So come back soon and hopefully you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Ashley IS awesome & VERY talented! I'm sure you saw her scrapbook she did for dental hygiene--it was the best!!

JAB0218 said...

Hey Jen - it's looks great. I'm glad you guys have a blog now to. Ours is JAB0218.blogspot.com
Annette

Ashley said...

JEN!!! It looks so good! I love it. You are learning very fast and soon will be addicted. I will keep checking up on you. Love ya sis.

Shayle said...

Hey Jenny! I'm so excited you have a blog. Its so much fun to check out how all the old highschoool girls are doing. I can't wait for more!