Monday, August 18, 2008

Houston's Growing!


Well, Houston will be 7 months old this week, and I can hardly believe it. I was putting away his old clothes, and it was so sad to see how little he was when he was born. He's grown up so fast!


Houston was holding his head up the day he was born and even since has proven to everyone that his goal in life is to be mobile, not stationary. As a result he has absolutely no desire to sit but instead has been trying to crawl for the last month. If I can get the video below to work, you'll see that even crawling can be over-rated! He obviously can get around just fine without it! He's already attacked some of my dried roses, meaning it's time to me to redecorate! And by redecorate, I mean pack stuff up so it's out of reach.



Houston's also enjoying the wonderful world of teething! Yeah!! While the two teeth he has are adorable, he has days where it just hurts. I feel so bad for him... and just wait till those molars come in! Yuck! Hopefully someday I'll get a picture of him with his teeth, but for now he doesn't even like showing them off to Derek or me.

2 comments:

JAB0218 said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 7 months time goes by so fast. Now that you are not working we need to get together and hang out. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Love you
Annette

Patrice said...

oh gosh that is the cutest thing ever!