Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun!

We've had bunches of fun this Fall! This last weekend my mom came out (this time for fun... not because Sarah got her appendix ripped out of her guts!), and we kept her more than busy!! A day a Thanksgiving Point was just one of our many stops.
Sarah, Mom, and me looking our best.
Houston in his chariot. He loved it!
Does it mean anything when you're the only adults on the slide?
Houston got mad at us when we took him out of his cow ride.
This thing was actually creepy. I'll admit, Sarah and I screamed at one point while lost in its guts...
Rock out!
Derek and Sarah rode the mechanical bull. It was awesome! They both came away with battle wounds...

5 comments:

Janna said...

Fall festivals are the best. Lucky to have family!! Even appendix-less ones.

Cindy-n-Steve said...

I need to get to Thanksgiving Point! That looks like so much fun - (I want to ride in the cow train).

MJ said...

Thanksgiving Point is so great! Looks like you had a great time. Well, except for the appendix thing :)

Me said...

derek is so handsome

jaredean said...

hi mrs.beckstrand I miss you. It was so fun reading your blog.

love,
paris from second grade