Friday, September 4, 2009

Get Your MAC on!!

I usually post to share pictures of our adventures with Houston. Period. Not today. Today I am posting to inform you all that I'm sitting pretty on cloud 9 today. We got a new computer... and not just any computer... my DREAM computer! Yes, we got a beautiful, sparkling new iMac, and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm already totally in love with it. In fact, the REAL reason I'm even bothering with this post is just to give myself an excuse to use it. :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

lucky you! enjoy the new MAC.

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

A Mac... gasp!

ecometrochic said...

I love our iMac. Welcome to the family!

Beckstrands said...

Haha Jen! I know!! Blame it on being in education... I got addicted!!

Audrey said...

I have a Macbook and I just love mine. Will never use a PC again.