Thursday, February 12, 2009



Houston's been walking for some time now, but just a few steps here and there, and of course it's never when I'm ready to catch it on tape. I finally got it! Houston's only problem? He's trying to run, not walk! For anyone who knows Houston, this really isn't a surprise at all. In the second video he's so wound up and going so fast that he crashes into me and sends me flying. This kid cracks me up! Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Houston's laughing in both videos. He laughs every time he walks. So cute!

7 comments:

k.young said...

He is so cute! I love it when they learn to walk and run! How fun!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

This is so cute. He is just laughing hysterically! :)

Cindy-n-Steve said...

Love that boy!!!

JAB0218 said...

Good job Houston!! Just wait until he actually runs! He is so cute.
Annette

Unknown said...

That is the most darling thing.
Houston really is the cutest!!!

Misty said...

What a cutie!

Whitney said...

I can't believe how big Houston is getting.He is just so cuter and you have such a cute family. We think about you guys and miss you so much. Thanks for posting these cute pics!