Friday, September 5, 2008

Hangin' With Mom and Dad


As Houston grows we get to do more and more things with him. We've taken him swimming several times this summer, and he absolutely loves it! We're so sad our apartment complex is closing the pool already.


We also went and checked out Discovery Park here in Pleasant Grove. It was incredibly fun... but it would probably be better if Houston could move around on his feet rather than his belly! We can't wait until next summer. Then we'll take full advantage of living so close to that awesome park!

We also had a fun time hanging out with Aunt Sarah (who came back to finish up at BYU) and Grandma Lathen (who came as the moving crew).

The whole time Grandma was here we were hoping that Houston would figure out how to sit up on his own. And guess what?? As soon as she left, he figured it out! And check out those teeth!

2 comments:

JAB0218 said...

So cute! I think when they start getting teeth it changes how they look. He is getting so big. Hope you guys had fun while your mom was here.
Annette

Jensen Family said...

Hi Jen and Derek,
I hope you don't mind that I am checking out your blog. I got on through Jen and Nicks. I would love to add you to my friends list. If you want, get me your email address and I will send you an invite. Our blog is private. My email is saiverson@hotmail.com
It was good to see your cute family this weekend. Too bad that the weekend experience wasn't more pleasant. None-the-less, it was still good seeing all of the family.